Many changes happen to your child during this year of life. Some are easy to see, whereas others are harder to spot.
Two year olds are concerned about what is theirs and what belongs to others as they go through the “mine” stage. Lots of learning takes place through interaction and conflict with peers.
- A lot of nurturing, playtime and learning throughout the day.
- A curriculum that offers a variety of experiences, such as dramatic play, creative arts, language and development, and sensory exploration.
- Encourage self-help skills such as hand washing, dressing, brushing teeth, and much more.
- Each day you will receive an evaluation of your child so that you are kept updated on how and what they did, as well as how much they ate and what their mood was like.
- Help the child develop confidence, self-esteem and a love of learning.
- Open lines of communication between parents and teachers so that the learning line remains constant.