Pre-Kindergarten helps to ensure that a child is intellectually, emotionally, physically and socially ready to enter elementary school.
Storybook School helps children prepare for kindergarten by providing a structured and organized learning environment. The primary focus through the pre- Kindergarten level is on enhancing social skills such as sharing, listening and cooperation.
- Learning vocabulary, letters, words and literacy skills.
- Math and cognitive skills such as sorting and spatial concepts.
- Maintain a variety of hands on experiences.
- Large and small group experiences that focus on social skills.
- Help in the development of school readiness skills.
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum that encourages creativity and independence.
- Open lines of communication between parents and teachers so that the child’s learning environment is consistent.